Web Design Done Differently
Web Design, inbound Marketing, and Social Media are always changing. You know your craft and trade, but you realize it's not as clear how to effectively use your website and digital marketing to your advantage.
- Are you frustrated by misinformation or misconceptions setting up false expectations, lost time and money with your online efforts?
- Have you used a web design company or freelance web designers that offered 'canned' or 'off-the-shelf' templates, but yielded little results?
- Are you tired trying to figure out all the confusing jargon and don't feel confident if you're doing the right thing?
We understand that the world of web design and inbound marketing, like search engine optimization, can seem complicated to you. If you're going to spend hard earned money on website design services, you want something to show for it.
Websites can do far more than just look stunning. Ultimately prospects buy for a different reason. There is a more extraordinary approach that is eye-opening, empowering you to make more informed decisions for your inbound marketing efforts.
"There is nothing more expensive than a cheap design that doesn't work.” ~ Michael Hyatt
Big Picture Web Design works with service based businesses that struggle with their website design and digital marketing, and help them discover their real needs and opportunities that lead to an effective online strategy.
The problem isn't whether you have a website or need one redesigned, it's not having a website your customers value. Websites in and of themselves aren't the end-game.
Prospects don't care about your business until they know how they can benefit from it.
- Avoid the stumbling blocks you've encountered and revamp how you approach website design and inbound digital marketing.
- Imagine being far more confident, gaining insights, clearly communicating your message with information important to prospects - not just you.
- Better understand your market, online competition, strategies, tactics, which to use and not to use.
- Make better use of your marketing budget creating an effective way to present your value before the design and development begins!!
Other Tennessee web design companies in the Nashville area may meet with you to do 'scope of work' based on what you think you need and what they offer. Then they buy a responsive web design template (commodity), swap out its graphics and pass it off as a custom site to you.
"...excellent to work with...very thorough and detail oriented and has increased our online presence. Highly recommended"! Heidi ~ Back to Health Family Chiropractic
Discovery meetings with you plus our outside research will reveal findings that are the basis to a clearly defined plan and estimate.
This critical step helps avoid the pitfalls you otherwise may have encountered.
With your provided materials, you'll see design layouts per proposal that can include up to 3 rounds of revisions.
This step will result in the layouts that will apply to the various web pages site wide.
Watch Back end Functionality added while we ensure the site is mobile friendly and error free.
This step will result in the completed site with your final approval after you test it.
Your site is uploaded and live to market and you'll have either ongoing or as needed support.
With the Project complete, the recurring precision inbound marketing begins.
Want to know more without any technical knowledge?
There is only one way to find that out. We can set up a time for a no obligation phone call. Just 15-20 minutes to get a high level assessment of where things stand. If for any reason it's determined that no further conversation is needed or your needs go beyond what can be delivered, we'll try to recommend alternatives for you to check out.
One Nashville Company went through the discovery process and learned that 85% of their targeted phrases were not being searched on by their prospects. They ranked well, the phrases were relevant, but none were actual phrases being used. No one was doing any keyword research. Their approach was entirely based on assumptions.
False assumptions set up unrealistic expectations. Avoid the confusion, misinformation and misconceptions regarding your customer, market, competition and online strategies and tactics that could lead to wasting your marketing budget and poor outcomes.
"The Greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge". ~ Daniel J Boorstin
Running your service-based business in Nashville and Middle Tennessee is hard enough. Transform how you engage your online prospects and customers with our web design company, creating your custom built website and look good doing it. Starting with a deep dive in discovery, you'll...
- Gain more confidence in your executive decisions regarding your online goals.
- Have a clear path on how to showcase your expertise that your target audience values.
- Know how and where to better position your company.
- Have actionable data. A plan created for you which equips you for better outcomes.