Web Design Project Work Flow
IF web design is included in the services you need, Big Picture Web Design will work with your company through a comprehensive discovery process to best define the scope of needs and present a solution that addresses pain points to your business as well as focus on implementing strategies and tactics that resonate with the customers/clients you're seeking to attract. Please understand that the below is a high level summary of this process. IF you're serious about this endeavor, now is the time to begin!
- Get an overview of your company
- 2-4 scheduled discovery meetings
- ID Requirements Functionality
- Validate solutions
- Scheduled proposal meeting
This step will result in a proposal/good faith estimate for your review and commitment to start.
- Kickoff Meeting. Gather needed materials.
- Design layouts per proposal.
- Demo page layouts.
- Includes up to 3 rounds of revisions.
This step will result in the various page layouts that will apply site wide.
- Add any backend functionality.
- Make site mobile friendly.
- Make final tweaks to code.
This step will result in the completed site with your final approval after you test it.
- Upload site.
- Begin recurring services such as Geomarketing
- Support on a 'as needed' or on retainer
- for ongoing tasks.
This step completes the project life cycle.
You may also be interested in one of the following:
Hands free web hosting. Big Picture Web Design manages the web hosting for you, the set-up, server maintenance and ongoing support!
Eye catching Logos help establish your brand! Need logo design for print or web? Use this in conjunction with your web site project or as a stand alone.
Leverage effective inbound marketing strategies that positions your company for increase engagement! Learn about SEO, CRO, PPC, Re-marketing etc!